Vision Spinner II Battery Variable Voltage 1600mAh
Powerful and upgraded 1600mAh battery
Upgraded and stable PCB control head
More comfortable and ergonomic spin dial for adjusting the voltage
Longer life span for the new upgraded PCB and battery cell
Dimension: 124.5(L) * 16.5(D) mm W:61.8g
Operating Voltage (output): 3.3-4.8V Charging voltage(input): 4.2V / 420mA
Compatibility: 510 Compatible
Shipping details: Ships in 3-5 Days
Approximate size: 4-15/16″L. x 5/8″D.
- Upgraded button with battery charge indicator: White light ~ 60%-100%, Blue light ~ 30%-60%, Orange light ~ 0-30%
- New Upgraded and stable PCB control Board
- More comfortable and ergonomic spin dial for adjusting the voltage
- Brand New and upgraded Battery Cell (which makes the Spinner II even more Powerful)
- Longer Lasting Life span due to the New upgraded PCB circuitry And Battery Cell
- Cutoff Time: Approximately 8 seconds
This is the highest capacity variable voltage eGo available today! Vape at your desired voltage! Higher voltage = More vapor! The Vision Spinner is compact making it the most portable variable voltage device available. Don’t forget the high capacity battery cell… Vape for hours on a single charge!*
The Spinner has a dial located at the base of the battery. The Spinner has four markings to indicate approximate output voltages at 3.3, 3.8, 4.3, and 4.8 volts but is adjustable throughout the entire voltage range. Simply turn the dial to your desired vaping voltage. It features an easy to read numbered dial.
*Please Note: Results may vary. Using the battery at a higher voltage output will drain the battery quicker than when using it at a lower voltage. Standard Joye eGo series batteries output a regulated voltage of approximately 3.2v.
510 Threaded: Compatible with all of our Joye eGo Series atomizers and cartomizers, 510 Series atomizers and cartomizers. Charge this battery using a Joye eGo USB Charger.
Variable Voltage Output: Voltage can be adjusted from 3.3V~4.8V
Short Circuit Protection: When a short is detected, the battery will shutdown until the short is removed.
Lockable: Press the button 5 times within 1.5 seconds to lock or unlock the battery. The battery LED will blink when switching modes. When the battery is in lock mode, the button is disabled and the battery will not power an atomizer or cartomizer.
Atomizer Protection/Cutoff Timer: If the button is depressed for 10 seconds, the battery will shutoff until the button is released.
Battery Monitoring/Over-Discharge Protection: The device will monitor the battery voltage and automatically turn off when the battery is discharged, preventing damage to the battery by overly depleting it. The LED will blink 5 times indicating that a charge is need.
- 1 x Vision Spinner 2 Battery 1600mAh
Instructions From Vision!:
1. Turn on/off the battery
• The battery is turned on/off by pressing the button ﬁve times in two seconds
• When the battery is off, the button ﬂashes three times in mixed color to indicate that battery is activated after pressing the button ﬁve times in two seconds
• When the battery is on, the button ﬂashes three times in mixed color to indicate that battery is off after pressing the button ﬁve times in two seconds!
2. Set the voltage output
• Spinner II is capable of outputting voltage from 3.3v to 4.8v
• The bottom scale indicates the position of voltage output level
• Rotate the bottom spin to align the red line with the bottom scale to arrive the voltage output level as marked in number
• The red line on bottom spin can stay at any position along the scale between 3.3v and 4.8v to ﬁne-tune your voltage output, despite the four locking position at 3.3v, 3.8v, 4.3v and 4.8v
• Please be aware that the red line moves between 3.3v and 4.8v along the scale and do not push the red line on bottom spin to go over the 3.3v clockwise and 4.8v counter clockwise; it may damage the battery if being pushed forcefully
3. Power indication
• Spinner II could display three colors from the button to indicate the battery usage level
• If the button displays WHITE color being pressed when battery is on, it indicates a remaining 60%-100% battery power
• If the button displays BLUE color being pressed when battery is on, it indicates a remaining 30%-60% battery power
• If the button displays ORANGE color being pressed when battery is on, it indicates a remaining 0%-30% battery power ( time to charge the battery!)
• The button ﬂashes ﬁfteen times in mixed color to indicate that there is no power at all left in battery and it can no longer function without being properly charged
4. Other important facts
• Short circuit protection – when battery is on, in case of a short circuit occurred which usually happens if the user operates wrongly during installing a cartomizer onto the battery or connecting USB charger to the battery, the button ﬂashes three times and stop working temporarily until the conditions causing short circuit are removed
• Working time protection – when battery is on, in case of pressing the button non-stop for more than eight seconds, the button ﬂashes ﬁve times and shut down the output instantly
• Charging time – Spinner II, for its large capacity of 1600mA, requires about 5-6 hours to be fully recharged if the the battery has no power at all.
• Spinner II, no different to regular eGo batteries, requires a standard USB charger of 420mA output and a wall adapter of 500mA output. Any use of non-standard chargers, especially with higher output such as iPhone chargers, is likely to damage the battery and cause unwanted consequences. Therefore the usage of non-standard chargers on Spinner II is strictly prohibited and immediately invalidates the warranty.