Commonly used Vaping Terms & Abbreviations:
- Analog – A tobacco cigarette.
- Atomizer/Atty – The part that heats up the e-liquid and turns it into vapor.
- Battery/Batt – Batteries used to run PV’s
- Blanks – Cartridges with dry filler material to be filled with e-liquid by the user. Also a cartridge with the filler material removed to be used as just a mouthpiece when dripping liquid.
- Cartomizer – A type of cartridge that combines the cartridge and atomizer in one unit.
- Cartridge/Cart – The part that makes up the mouthpiece for the electronic cigarette and contains a reservoir with filler material to hold the e-liquid.
- Coil – The part inside the atomizer that heats up and turns your Eliquid into vapor.
- Cut off – Battery shutdown to protect atomizer from overheating.
- DOA – Dead On Arrival
- Dipping – The practice of dipping an exposed atomizer coil into e-liquid.
- DIY – Do-It-Yourself
- Dripping – The practice of dripping e-liquid directly onto the atomizer coil.
- E-cig – An electronic cigarette – AKA Vape Pen
- E-liquid – The liquid used in an electronic cigarette to produce the vapor. (aka nic liquid, juice, e-juice, niquid, nic juice, etc…)
- Electronic Cigarette – Also known as E-cig
- FDA – Food and Drug Administration
- Filler – The material in cartridges that holds the eliquid.
- HC – Health Canada
- Li-ion – Lithium ion batteries used in PV’s or MOD’s
- mA – Milliamp (often used as a measure of available power)
- mAh – Milliamp Hour (often used as a measure of battery capacity/duration)
- Manual Switch – Switch operated by user to turn battery power on/off
- MC – Menthol Crystals which are used to make e-liquid.
- MG – Milligram refers to the amount of nicotine per milliliter of e-liquid.
- ml – Milliliter (1 ml = 0.034 fluid ounce)
- mm – Millimeter (1 mm = 0.039 inch)
- Mod – Modification
- Modder – One who modifies PV’s
- Nic – Nicotine
- oz – Ounce (1 fluid oz = 29.5 ml)
- Passthrough/PT – A device that is used in place of a battery that connects to a USB outlet to draw power.
- PCC – Personal Charging Case
- PG – Propylene glycol
- Polyfil – The material that fills the cartridge (commonly found in cartomizers)
- Power Vaping – Vaping on an atomizer that has a resistance of less than 1 Ohm.
- PV/Personal Vaporizer – An electronic cigarette/cigar/pipe/box/mod/stick which vaporizes e-liquid
- PV Liquid – The liquid used in an electronic cigarette to produce the vapor. (aka eliquid, nic liquid, juice, e-juice, niquid, nic juice, etc…)
- Tailpiping – Vaping without using a cart or mouthpiece, just sucking the atomizer tube.
- Throat Hit/TH – Feeling in your throat caused by vapor being inhaled
- varies with nicotine level and liquid content/flavor)
- Topping off – Putting more e-liquid in the cartridge you are using
- USB Passthrough/PT – An empty battery which has a wire and a USB plug and runs off your computer’s power or other suitable power sources.
- Vape Pen – An electronic cigarette/cigar/pipe/box/mod/stick which vaporizes e-liquid
- Vaper – One that engages in vaping.
- Vaping – The act of using an electronic cigarette or PV
- Vapor – The smoke like steam emmission produced by using an electronic cigarette
- VG – Vegetable glycerin
- VV – Variable voltage
- VW – Variable wattage
, buy electronic cigarettes
, buy electronic cigarettes liquids
, Buy Electronic Cigarettes Online
, buy vaping pen
, e cig
, e cigarette
, Ego-C Twist Starter kit
, electric cigarette
, electronic cigarette
, electronic cigarettes batteries
, smokeless cigarettes
, Vape shop
, vapor cigarette
, vapor cigarettes
, Vapor Liquid
Leave a Reply